If you would like to grow an attractive Guinea pig in your home and for making them to stay comfortable, there is a need for you to design a cage perfectly. But it is not a matter there is a need for you to take some special care in maintaining the guinea pig cages perfectly.
Usually the guinea pig cage would need to be cleaned daily for getting rid from the poops you should do a deep cleaning at least 3 to 4 days once. The baby guinea pigs would have a smaller poop when compared to the matured guinea pigs. So you would find that there is a need for you to take some care when your pigs grow up. In case when you have two guinea pigs sharing the same place then there is no necessary for you to maintain them because it would not spoil quickly.
How to overcome from this cage problem?
The daily spot cleaning should contain frequent removal of poops which has become soiled and damp. These conditions would depend based on the beddings which you are using in your cage. Some bedding as like the Fitch or the carefresh acts as a best absorbent that will not get damp quickly. When you had used the fleece it has the tendency for getting dump quicker and it is considered as the easier task for you to clean the poops as they had sit on the top of the fleece.
Tips for cleaning the pig cage
- It is required for you to remove as many poops when you can.
- For doing this there is a need for you to remove the wet and soiled beddings.
- If needed there you can add the bedding when it is necessary.
While you are planning to clean out the full cage there is a need for you keep this things in your mind. Before you start to clean your cage, the first thing you need put your guinea pigs cages in the safe and enclosed area. Make sure that you are safe from any of your household pets. After that you have to remove out all beddings and to get rid from any poops. When you think about the recycling bin inside your garden there is a need for you to put the soiled based bedding over there.
When you are cleaning the plastic cage there is a need for you to clean with the cloth or the kitchen paper. To clean easily there is a need for you to spray the disinfectant around the cage that is present. Make sure that you have a guinea pigs are not close as it is considered as the good for them to breathe in the spray.
These are the few points that you should keep in your mind while you are cleaning the pig cages. Once when you started following it sure your typical work would change interesting.
- It is required for you to make your guinea pig comfortable.
- There is a need for you to restrain your guinea pigs.
- Before cleaning there is a need for you to take them out.
- Groom up your pig when it is necessary.
- Then you can clean the cage and allow them to dry well.
Through doing as like this both your cage as well as the guinea pig would stay fresh and active always and you too would love to go near the cage and play along with it. Sure this would give you a good relaxation for your mind as well as you can stay hygienic and healthy.
Strategies hidden behind maintaining your pig cages
- There is a need for you to take some special care and effort to maintain them clean only then the smell would not come out of the cage and disturb you.
- If you keep on cleaning the cages at particular interval of time then sure you can make your pig to stay active inside the cage.
In additional to that you can also make use of some of the online accessories that is available in the online. That would sure act as a best support for you when you are cleaning your cage.